Oh man. Here’s a list of stupid bloopers I’ve endured while doing the whole remote thing.
- Entered a supremely important business meeting with a highly inappropriate Zoom background (had a bit of a meme session the week prior).
- Fell asleep in a Zoom class, woke up an hour later in an empty classroom.
- Meditated in a Zoom call for three minutes with my eyes closed while a meme video of a political rally was playing in the background (more hilarious than it sounds).
- Posted an accidentally CTRL-V’d slightly romantic text message to a GitHub issue.
- Turned up in a Zoom class and had the camera on for 10 minutes without noticing.
- Said a series of curse words loudly and noticeably while on a Zoom call (thankfully I was muted, but… pretty obvious what I was saying).
- Expressed my attendance for an online class while taking a call from the local shop saying my online order was ready.
- Did the wrong homework because I couldn’t find the proper problems between the 16 different platforms we need to use daily to get educated.
Here’s to more bloopers in the remote age.