After so many years with my prebuilt Cherry MX Blue keyboard, I caved in. I've built a keyboard. It rocks.
Thanks to my girlfriend Nicole for deepening my casual interest in mechanical keyboard modding.
Here's the specs.
- Drop Alt keyboard
- Light blue casing replacement
- IDOBAO MA-profile keys
- Stock stabilizers (modded)
- Holy Panda X
- Kailh Box Whites
The mods applied:
- Holy Panda X's lubed with Krytox 205g0
- Stabilizers clipped, dampened, lubed.
- Switches are alternating between HPX and Kailh depending on key type (letter or modifier keys)